The Kansas Pharmacy Foundation will complement the activities of the Kansas Pharmacists Association by generating funds, generating ideas and responding to requests on areas of mutual concern.
The Activites or Goals as stated are:
* Encourage and assist the professional enrichment of pharmacists.
* Encourage pharmacy public relations and consumer education.
* Improve and expand the quality and scope of pharmaceutical services by innovation and improvement.
* Cooperate and support KPhA on areas of mutual interests.
* Encourage programs, which produce positive public attitude and positve self-esteem of pharmacists.
* Encourage and promote pharmacy education.
If you would like to make a contribution to KPF and would prefer to have a monthly auto-payment from your account, please contact the KPhA / KPF office. 785-228-2327