KPF 2017 Election and Annual Meeting
Sunday, October 1, 2017
Lawrence DoubleTree by Hilton
200 McDonald Ave. Lawrence, KS 66044
All KPhA Past Presidents are Invited to Attend
Voting ends Tuesday, September 26, 2017
The Kansas Pharmacy Foundation consists of all Past Presidents of KPhA and complements the activities of the Kansas Pharmacists Association by generating funds, generating ideas and responding to requests on areas of mutual concern. The Foundation receives direction from the KPF Board of Trustees.
The Activities or Goals of the Kansas Pharmacy Foundation are to:
The Kansas Pharmacy Foundation largely raises funds through grants and donations from members of the Foundation, KPhA, and those that are friends of pharmacy in Kansas. We are always appreciative of donations that allow us to pursue the goals of the Foundation.
- Encourage and assist the professional enrichment of pharmacists.
- Encourage pharmacy public relations and consumer education.
- Improve and expand the quality and scope of pharmaceutical services by innovation and improvement.
- Cooperate and support KPhA on areas of mutual interests.
- Encourage programs, which produce positive public attitude and positive self-esteem of pharmacists.
- Encourage and promote pharmacy education.