KPhA Helps You Accomplish Your Professional Goals
- Leadership opportunities to advance the pharmacy profession nationally through national pharmacist organizations and in Kansas through the KPhA Board of Directors and Committees. By statute, the KPhA Board of Directors nominates pharmacist representatives to official boards and committees.
- Networking opportunities to meet and engage with other pharmacy professionals & organizations
- Significant educational opportunities with membership discounts to expand your knowledge and grow your interests throughout your career
- Partnerships with companies that provide pharmacy related services
- Offer financial resources, such as student loan refinancing:
Go to https://student.drbank.com/kpha
Receive a 0.125% rate discount when you sign up!
KPhA Provides Political Representation for the Pharmacy Profession
- Advocacy efforts at both state and national levels
- Targeted legislative initiatives to strengthen pharmacy practice in Kansas
- Representation by pharmacy practice and location