During KPhA's recent Pharmacy Technician Immunization Training course, numerous questions came up about professional liability in case of a mistake while administering vaccinations. Pharmacists Mutual has provided information on coverage that it offers designed specifically for technicians as their roles evolve and expand within the pharmacy.
Pharmacists Mutual Technician Liability Flyer
Covered services include:
- Immunizations and Other Drug Administration (where allowed by law)
- Medication Reconciliation Duties
- Tech-Check-Tech Services
- Remote Pharmacy-Related Services
- Filling and Labeling Prescription Bottles
- Facilitating Prescription Verification
- Assisting with Patient Counseling
- Coverage Options:
For more information, visit www.phmic.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.247.5930.