Thinking about attending the KPhA VIRTUAL Annual Meeting & Trade Show but haven't made up your mind, here are 5 reasons to join the fun. It's not too late!
1) KPhA 2020 offers 13 educational sessions with 22 courses – up to 12.5 hours of continuing education credit for pharmacists; 12 hours for technicians – on topics ranging from small business marketing, KTRACs, burnout, medical cannabis, managing dialysis patients, addiction and chronic pain, medication safety, and much more! All education sessions will be ACPE-certified for pharmacists and technicians.
2) Connect with companies dedicated to helping pharmacists to better serve their patients in what has become a very uncertain world. Fifteen-minute Exhibitor Showcase presentations are peppered throughout the weekend schedule.
3) It's loaded with extras! A COVID-19 Round Table (sponsored by QS/1) on Friday will take a deep dive into what we've done right; what we could have done better; and, what to know moving forward. This session does not provide CE. Virtual Happy Hour! Woot Woot! Relax after a long day of learning on Saturday as we celebrate Matt Morrison's year of leadership and welcome Nate Rockers, who takes the helm following Sunday's Annual Meeting. Academy and Council Meetings - catch up with colleagues on Saturday and learn how you can get more involved. KNPN will have a financial planning session featuring Brandon Capps from Velocity Wealth Management.
4) Learn about the latest research pharmacy students from the University of Kansas have undertaken during Poster Sessions on Saturday and Sunday.
5) Watch the LIVE! Awards Presentation and honor deserving individuals for their service pharmacy on Sunday afternoon.
What are you waiting for?! Register Today!