In an effort to reduce waste and streamline receiving continuing education credits, the Kansas Pharmacists Association (KPhA) has decided to go nearly paperless at the 2019 KPhA Annual Meeting & Trade Show.
Gone are the days of tracking down stamps and session surveys!
This year, we are working with the Kentucky Pharmacy Educational Research Foundation (KPERF) and using Lecture Panda to record your session attendance and send your continuing pharmacy education data to CPE Monitor electronically.
Lecture Panda considers the entire 2019 KPhA Annual Meeting & Trade Show to be a single “activity” – no matter how many sessions you attend, you only register once!
Please register at http://bit.ly/kpha-lecture-panda -- this is separate from your 2019 KPhA Annual Meeting & Trade Show registration. You will need your NABP number and date of birth (in MMDD format).
Once you've submitted the form, you will receive an e-mail from Lecture Panda. (Be sure to check your junk mail or spam box in case you don't see it in your inbox!) SAVE THAT EMAIL.
During the conference, write down the attendance codes for each session you attend in the conference program or a notebook. KPERF recommends claiming your credits after each session you attend, but you also can claim multiple credits later if that is more convenient. All Credits must be claimed by Oct. 31, 2019.
- To claim credit, open the e-mail and click the blue box to “complete credit requirements.” It will take you to a Web page.
- Once you click to confirm your information, you’ll have the opportunity to click a green box to “Claim credits”.
- Select the sessions you attended and enter the attendance codes you saved.
- Click the green button to “Complete evaluations.” Then fill in the course evaluation survey.
- Click the large green “Submit credits” button and your CPE credit will automatically upload to CPE Monitor.
Questions? Visit the registration desk at the conference or email Jen Clark.