Who We Are:
The Kansas New Practitioners Network (KNPN) consists of KPhA members who have earned a Doctor of Pharmacy degree within the last five years.
To engage recent graduates during the transition from student pharmacist to practitioner by promoting peer networking, professional development, and political advocacy in Kansas.
Graduation ChecklistAnnual Social Events
Spring Financial Planning Dinners
- Who should attend: All KU student pharmacists are welcome!
- Goal: To give students an opportunity to ask a financial expert questions about how to manage educational debt after graduation and improve understanding of financial planning resources.
- Note: These meetings will occur in the Spring of each year. Please watch this site and your email for next year's dates and locations once announced!
KPhA Annual Meeting & Trade Show | September 26-28, 2019 | Lawrence
- Who should attend: All KU student pharmacists & KNPN members
- Goal: Network with fellow students and new practitioners. The educational topics and speaker changes each year. Details will be available on this website as the Annual Meeting approaches.
- Note: Advance registration is required. Students may be eligible for a sponsorship in which a refund of $75 is available.
March Madness KPhA Bracket Challenge
The Kansas New Practitioners Network (KNPN) invites all KPhA members to participate in the March Madness Bracket Challenge every Spring! The winner of the challenge wins a FREE KPhA Annual Meeting & Trade Show registration for the current year. The annual meeting takes place in the September each year. Brackets can be created until the games begin.