The Kansas Pharmacists Association's Political Action Committee provides the resources for the association to lobby and advocate on behalf of KPhA's members. KPhA is the leader in influencing pharmacy-related legislation for the profession of pharmacy in Kansas. Your support is greatly appreciated and enables our advocacy efforts to be successful.
Reasons to Contribute to the KPhA-PAC
- We educate legislators on pharmacy and other health related issues that are important to you
- We build relationships that ensure pharmacists are present for the important discussions
- We maintain a strong presence at the Kansas Statehouse
- We provide you a voice in pharmacy issues that matter to you
- We are working to keep pharmacy a profession to be proud of going into the future and that depends on how successful we are in advocating today!
PAC Contribution Support Levels
- Double Diamond Supporter | $5,000 and above per year
- Diamond Supporter | $2,500 - $4,999 per year>
- Platinum Supporter | $1,000 - $2,499 per year
- Gold Supporter | $500 per year
- Silver Supporter | $250 per year
Any and all support is greatly welcomed!
- Receive a KPhA-PAC Contributor magnetic button with the KPhA-PAC logo to show your support to everyone
- Are listed on the KPhA website as a KPhA-PAC contributor, at the level they contribute
- Receive special recognition at the KPhA-PAC function during the KPhA Annual Meeting and Trade Show
- Have their name prominently listed on signage at the KPhA Annual Meeting and Trade Show
- Know that they are proactively supporting pharmacy as a profession with our elected officials
Complete the form below to contribute online or send your campaign contributions to:
KPhA Political Action Committee (PAC)
1020 SW Fairlawn Rd.
Topeka, KS 66604
If you would like to make a monthly contribution via auto-account withdrawal please contact the KPhA office at 785-228-2327 for assistance.