KPhA is Your Connection - We Provide:
- Timely communications, resources and news to help you stay updated on relevant pharmacy topics locally and nationally through our website, emails, events and social media
- Access to a network of pharmacy professionals in all practice areas
- Interaction with the Kansas State Board of Pharmacy, KU School of Pharmacy, local state agencies and organizations & national organizations
KPhA Helps You Accomplish Your Professional Goals
- Leadership opportunities to advance the pharmacy profession nationally through national pharmacist organizations and in Kansas through the KPhA Board of Directors and Committees. By statute, the KPhA Board of Directors nominates pharmacist representatives to official state boards and committees.
- Networking opportunities to meet and engage with other pharmacy professionals & organizations
- Significant educational opportunities with membership discounts to expand your knowledge and grow your interests throughout your career
- Partnerships with companies that provide pharmacy related services
- Offer financial resources, such as student loan refinancing:
Go to https://www.laurelroad.com/refinance-student-loans/?kpha and receive a 0.125% rate discount when you sign up!
KPhA Provides Political Representation for the Pharmacy Profession
- Coordinated advocacy efforts at both state and national levels
- Targeted legislative initiatives to strengthen pharmacy practice in Kansas
- Providing a constant presence at the Kansas Statehouse to make sure the interests of pharmacists are known
- Ensuring representation by pharmacy practice and location
KPhA consists of four academies representing the diversity of pharmacy practice settings.
Pharmacists who graduated less than five years ago from pharmacy school can participate in the Kansas New Practitioners Network (KNPN) to network, learn about professional development and the importance of political advocacy.
Click here to learn more about KPhA academies.
Click here for a list of Membership Benefits.