KPhA Committees & Workgroups >>> Ways To Get Involved
KPhA currently has eight committees and/or task forces available for members to participate in. They are listed below. Email Auburn Packer if you are interested in being on a Committee, Workgroup or Taskforce.
- Government Affairs Committee: Discuss political activities, legislative issues and other matters related to the Legislature
- KPhA Annual Meeting Planning Committee: Provides ideas, speakers and event suggestions to the KPhA staff for the KPhA Annual Meeting held once a year in September
- Kansas New Practitioners Network Committee: This Committee is appointed by the current KNPN chair
- Membership Committee: Helps manage membership initiatives and strategies
- Telepharmacy Workgroup: Help establish KPhA's direction for Telepharmacy in Kansas
Email Auburn or call KPhA at 785.228.2327 if you are interested in joining a Committee