KPhA Committees - A Wonderful Way to Get Involved!
KPhA has five standing committees available for members to participate in:
- Government Affairs Committee: Discuss political activities and develop legislative agendas each year in alignment with the strategic plan of the Association
- Education Committee: Provides ideas, speakers and event suggestions to the KPhA staff for the KPhA Annual Meeting and helps identify and develop training and educational opportunities for the association to sponsor throughout the year
- Kansas New Practitioners Network Committee: Engage recent graduates during the transition from student pharmacist to practitioner by promoting peer networking, professional development, and political advocacy in Kansas. This Committee is appointed by the current KNPN chair.
- Engagement Committee: Develop membership strategies to retain and recruit member as well as provide valuable information and networking opportunities in alignment with the strategic plan of the Association
- Professional Affairs Committee: Develop and recommend educational programming, best practices, and legislative agenda items regarding contemporary pharmacy practice in alignment with the strategic plan of the Association
EmailAuburnor call KPhA at 785.228.2327 if you are interested in joining a Committee