A Wonderful Way to Get Involved!
KPhA has five standing committees available in which members can participate:
- Government Affairs Committee: Discuss political activities and develop legislative agendas each year in alignment with the strategic plan of the Association.
- Political Action Committee: Provides the resources for the association to lobby and advocate on behalf of KPhA's members.
- Education Committee: Provides ideas, speakers and event suggestions to the KPhA staff for the KPhA Annual Meeting and helps identify and develop training and educational opportunities for the association to sponsor throughout the year.
- Engagement Committee: Develop membership strategies to retain and recruit member as well as provide valuable information and networking opportunities in alignment with the strategic plan of the Association.
- Professional Affairs Committee: Develop and recommend educational programming, best practices, and legislative agenda items regarding contemporary pharmacy practice in alignment with the strategic plan of the Association.
Email Leonard Allen or call KPhA at 785.228.2327 if you are interested in joining a committee.